We offer AZ CCW courses that are flexible with your schedule and range from beginner to advanced! Our experienced instructors will provide legal knowledge into the Do’s & Don’ts and how to best navigate the concealed carry lifestyle.
IMPORTANT: You must fill out the application below and bring it to class!
AZ Concealed Carry Basics
This is an entry-level course for those who are seeking the basics for their concealed carry licensing in Arizona. Whether you’re a first-time student, an experienced shooter in need of your license, or one who possesses a license from another state, this course is for you. Please consider that this meets only the basic material that the State of Arizona requires.
You Will Learn & Understand:
- AZ Concealed Carry Law & Legal Aspects
- Interaction with Law Enforcement
- Conflict Aftermath
- Be 21 years of age
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Resident
- Submit to a Criminal Background Investigation
- Not be a Prohibited Possessor
- Not be a Substance Abuser
- Not have a Domestic Violence Conviction
- Not a Convicted Felon
§ Unless Conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated, or your rights have been restored; not only to vote but to possess firearms & ammunition. This resulted from HB 2534 and changed Arizona law under A.R.S. 13-3112 on 9.26.2008
Benefits of having your CCW Permit:
- You are pre-approved by Arizona DPS to purchase a firearm and bypass the mandatory background check for firearms purchasing.
- You will have the ability to enter a liquor establishment unless otherwise posted.
- You will now be able to carry your concealed firearm in National Parks subject to state laws in which the park resides.
- With an Arizona State Issued CCW permit will allow combined carry in approximately 37+ states.
Following the completion of this course, you will be able to submit your application for a CCW permit issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
You must fill out the application below and bring it to class!