Transfer Fee Information
- $50 for the first firearm
- $30 for each additional done on the same 4473 form
- Members get a discounted rate, please ask for additional benefits for being a member with us!
**If any firearm transfer is left at our facility for over 60 days, they will be subject to a $100 storage fee per item. If any firearm transfer is left at our facility for 12 months it will be forfeited to the local PD.
- NFA Transfer fees are $125 per item plus $40 for the SilencerShop E-Filing service.
- Local filing is included with you providing your fingerprints and photographs.***
- NFA transfers are not subject to our Shoot-it-while-you-wait Program. ***
Ways to File:
- Through SilencerShop’s electronic submission system ($40 additional fee)
Receiving tracking that your package has arrived does not mean that it is ready for pick up. Once checked in, you will be contacted that it is ready for transfer. Please make sure that the seller/shipper includes correct and thorough contact information for you.
Transfers are processed Monday through Friday and check-in may take 2-3 business days depending on the volume of deliveries.
We do not accept any non-firearm shipments or orders for local customer pick up or for redirection (shipment to another location). Due to the nature of the items, concerns over the accuracy of your order with that vendor and our commitment to maintain ethical and legal transfers, we can not accept any non-serialized goods for transfer to the user. Please verify with your seller that any additional items you order will be shipped directly to you, not to our firearm transfer department.
Items that arrive that violate this non-firearm goods policy will be subject to a $20 handling fee. The eligibility will fall upon the recipient to verify with us, that their lawful, legal possession of those goods is allowed as we stay in accordance with local, state and Federal laws