Sign Up Now!
Jeff Gonzales - Combative Pistol 2
Combative Pistol 2
Add Combative Pistol 2 to your shooting skills toolbox! This 2-day, intermediate course is designed to equip the modern gunfighter with the shooting skills necessary for close range defensive situations.
C2 Tactical bring you the exclusive opportunity to take this Combative Pistol 2 course instructed by one of our guest instructors and U.S. Navy SEAL Jeff L. Gonzales, a nationally recognized weapons and tactics instructor and President of Trident Concepts.
Combative Pistol 2 is a 2-day course offered on October 16th & 17th from 8am-5pm at Cowtown Range.
- Essential pistol skills from 0-25 yards
- Close range shooting focused on speed
- Mid-range shooting focused on accuracy
- Under pressure shooting drills
- Holster draw stroke
- Gun handling with multiple threats
- Ammunition management
- Class requires eye and ear protection and at least 500 rounds of ammunition for the handgun you will use
- Semi-automatic pistol with 3 magazines and spare magazine carrier or a revolver with 3-speed loaders and carrier for speed loaders
- A quality strong-side holster that has 2 points of contact and does not collapse (no shoulder holsters, purse holsters, or appendix carry, these skills can be taught privately and in specialty courses)
More about Jeff Gonzales:
Jeff Gonzales, SEAL Team Operator 1987 – 1999
Petty Officer First Class Jeff Gonzales was a decorated and respected U.S. Navy SEAL for 12 years. He graduated from Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/S) class #155 and was immediately transferred to SEAL Team Four. He served at ST4 as an operator and trainer where he routinely deployed to USSOCOM and participated in numerous combat operations. While at ST4, he was responsible for training fellow teammates in various combat related skills such as weapons, tactics and demolitions. Selected for the team’s training cell, he was instrumental in developing several blocks of instruction that increased the team’s overall combat effectiveness.
Through his company Trident Concepts, Jeff pioneered new advances in weapons and tactics instruction. His unique understanding of adult learning, detailed curriculum development and rigorous adherence to performance standards, continue to set him apart from an increasingly crowded field.
In recent years, Jeff has increased his focus on concealed carry. Leveraging his experience operating in non-permissive environments all over the world, Jeff has unique knowledge to share with members of law enforcement, military and responsible armed citizens.
Passionate and dynamic, Jeff has been recognized as a subject matter expert on concealed carry and currently a member of the NRA’s Training and Education Committee. We are very excited and fortunate to welcome Jeff to instruct this course at C2 Tactical.