C2 Tactical offers CCW licensing courses to prepare you for that concealed carry lifestyle. Our experienced trainers not only teach you the practical aspects but also equip you with the necessary legal knowledge that you’ll need to fulfill all the requirements.
All our CCW course schedules are flexible to meet your needs. We cater to both beginner and advanced-level learners interested in getting licensed. All our instructors have extensive experience and knowledge and will provide personalized guidance throughout the course.
If you’re interested in getting enrolled in our AZ CCW courses, then download the application below and bring it to class.
CCW 1 Basic Concealed Carry Weapon
Laws & Responsibilities:
This four (4) hour non-shooting course is designed for those seeking to apply for their Arizona Concealed Carry Weapon (CCW) permit. Gun safety and owner responsibilities are covered, as are the basics of use of force and concealed carry laws.
- Introduce Basics Firearms Safety and Ownership Responsibilities
- Arizona Specific Use of Force, Personal Protection and Self-Defense Statutes
- Interaction with Law Enforcement
- Violent Encounters and their Aftermath
Requirements for Obtaining Permit:
- Be 21 years of age
- U.S. Citizen or Lawful Resident
- Submit to a Criminal Background Check
- No Felony Convictions
- Not be a Prohibited Possessor
- No Domestic Violence Convictions
- Not a Substance Abuser
§ Unless Conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated, or your rights have been restored; not only to vote but to possess firearms & ammunition. This resulted from HB 2534 and changed Arizona law under A.R.S. 13-3112 on 9.26.2008
- Printed CCW Application
- Black Ink Pen
Fingerprints if desired will be an additional $35 non-members / $30 members
CCW 2 Concealed Carry Weapon
Judgmental & Legal Use of Force:
This four (4) hour non-shooting course is designed for those wishing to learn more about concealed carry realities. The Legal Use of Lethal Force is covered in depth as is the Developing of a Personal and Home Protection Plan. Students will also get to experience a “shoot/no shoot” scenarios in our state-of-the-art interactive Simulator room. Gear and equipment for personal protection and home defense are also topics of discussion as is alternative items and methods for non-lethal personal protection.
- Understand the Legal Use of Force
- Experience Stress Induced Training
- Understand the Importance of “shoot/no-shoot decision”
- Begin developing a Home and Personal Protection Plan
- None, but recommend CCW1
Every Day Carry Principles
This course is a must for all concealed carry citizens whether you are new to the concealed carry lifestyle or a seasoned armed citizen, your time with us will be well spent. This is an interactive course where all shooters will not only be exposed with the best carry practices for their chosen firearm but more importantly how to defend it, retrieve it, and shoot it, if and when the time comes. This “all range time” course is designed to accommodate all levels of shooters and will be sure to evolve your skills and leave with a higher level of shooting performance.
- Must have completed Pistol 300 or have instructor exception
- Must have valid CCW
- Basic & Advanced Drawstroke Concepts & Techniques
- Ambidextrous Pistol Operations
- Malfunctions & Reloads
- Intro to Shooter Movement
- Shot Placement
- Mindset & Realities of a Gun Fight And Much More
1 hour class time, 1 hour Simulator Room, 2 hours range time
- 200-250 Rounds of Ammunition
- 1 Reliable Concealed Carry or Mid-sized Frame Handgun (Semi-Auto or Revolver)
- 3 Magazines Minimum (4 Single Stack Mags) or Speed Loaders
- 1 Holster and Opposing Mag Carrier (Appropriate for your Firearm and Mags)
*Ankle, Bra, Crossdraw, Shoulder Holsters are NOT permitted during this course